With over 10 virtual sets to select from, you can now customize a special message and have That News Lady deliver it to a friend, family, co-workers. The news-like video format can also be used to for company announcements, product launches and more.
Benefits to adding subtitles or captions to your videos:
Meet Eddie the Puppet and Pink (but you can also use Kini). The duo will keep viewers and engaged with their banter.
Showcase your industry expertise and appear in your personalized Q&A video. This format is great for your About page, product roll-out, and more.
Want to reduce your bounce rate? Book "The Video Twins" today!
1. Please watch the videos above: Video Formats andWhat I Need To Get Started .
2. Tell me more. Click any of the Contact Me and fill out the form.
3. Options/Offers/Quote(s). After reviewing your scope, we'll spend some time go over ideal video formats that best fits your demands/desires and you can approve quotes based on budget.
4. Filming. Schedule your video order for taping.
5. Post Production. Edit green screen presentation; Add subtle FX and other bells and whistles.
6. Preview Video. You receive a watermarked video for your review and approval or modification. If modification is needed, watermarked video(s) is provided until final approval.
7. Final Video. You receive your final video for upload to any platform you desire/work with.
I'm definitely not an actress
I have a combined 20+ years of digital marketing, video editing, and an on-camera talent.
I combined these skill sets and started my video spokesperson business in 2014. I've produced over a thousand affordable videos for small busineseses and I also create fun video presentations.